#447 The Treasure In Our Earthen Vessels
II Corinthians 4:6-8, 14-18, Ephesians 4:22-24, 1:4, 7-14, 4:30,
I Peter 1:23-25, 3-5, Psalm 103
The Treasure In Our Earthen Vessels
And the earth was [became] without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
Justice and judgment are the habitation of Thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before Thy face.
Glory ye in His holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord. Seek the Lord, and His strength: seek His face evermore. Remember His marvellous works that He hath done; His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth.
4. According as He [God] hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blemish before Him in love.
7. In him: We have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His [God’s] grace which He hath abounded toward us.
In all wisdom and prudence
9. Having made known unto us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He Himself purposed in him [Christ].
10. That in the dispensation [administration] of the fulness of times He might gather together in one all things in the Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him [the Christ].
11. In him also: We have obtained an inheritance, having been predestinated [determined beforehand] according to the purpose of Him [God] Who worketh all things after [according to] the counsel of His own will,
12. That we should be unto the praise of His glory, who first trusted in the Christ.
13. In him also: you having heard the Word of the truth, the gospel of your salvation [deliverance]:In him also, you having believed, were sealed with the holy spirit of the promise,
14. Which is the earnest [solemn guarantee] of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of His glory.